Thinking of franchising your business? We've seen many companies succeed and some fail. Virtually all franchisors that don't make it commit one (and usually more) of these six fatal, but avoidable, errors.
- The franchise concept is flawed
- Lack of compelling message, branding and planning
- Management are not franchising experts
- Budget is unrealistic
- Lack of a professional sales program and materials
- Unprepared for the unforeseen
If you're new to franchising, I recommend contacting Jack Eberenz at Franchise Integration to get an insight into your prospects for success.