How The Secrets Of The World's Best Copywriters Can Make You Thousands
Thursday July 19th, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
at SCOTTSDALE PUBLIC LIBRARY
Presented by S.C.O.R.E.
All Seats $25
Greater Phoenix SCORE: (602) 745-7250
From Start-Up Entrepreneur To Seasoned Pro! Learn It Today - Use It Tomorrow!
- Why without a consistent and compelling message your marketing won't work - no matter how much you spend!
- The 3 C's of Copywriting and how knowing them can make you money
- How to never be misunderstood by your readers again
- How to write tight and conversationally and not bore your prospect to death
- Is it best for you to use short copy or longer copy in your websites and ads?
- The difference between features and benefits and how not knowing can cost you a small fortune in sales
- Advanced word techniques guaranteed to get better response
- Why fonts matter
- Layouts you can use and those that will kill your business
"...very insightful and easily applicable. I hope to glean more insights from you in the future!”
Aya Sanipe, Paychex
Presenter: Alan Tarr
- Author of The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing, Marketing Is... and WIN The Marketing Game and STOP Wasting Money!
- Founder and President - MoneyWords Marketing (2001)
- Master Copywriter and Brand Strategist
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Member, Arizona Business Council
FREE e-GIFTS for all attendees
- "84 Proven Ways To Pump Up Your Marketing"
- "23 Overused, Meaningless, Trite And Hackneyed Cliches To Never, Ever Use"
- A SURPRISE Gift worth $195
"Missing this Workshop will undoubtedly cost you money."
Dave Pennington ABC Channel 15