Did you ever hear that you only get one chance to make a great first impression?
For Inventors, that one chance is your Sell Sheet
"How To Market The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread-
Creating Sell Sheets That Really Work"
Wednesday Jan 3, 2018, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
at The Center For Entrepreneurial Innovation; GATEWAY COMMUNITY COLLEGE;
275 N Gateway Dr (38th St & Van Buren), PHX, AZ
Presented for Inventors Association of Arizona
Members: FREE; Non-Members $20 at the door
What are Sell Sheets...really?
Why your response rate can suffer enormously simply because of the words and images you use
Why you absolutely, positively must be DIFFERENT from your competitors...and how to do it
How to structure your Sell Sheet for maximum IMPACT
The AIDA Code: The Copywriter's Secret
How a great heading can make you money
The 3 C's of Effective Copywriting
The critical difference between features & benefits
How certain blunders can doom your Sell Sheet
How to tell a good Sell Sheet from a piece of...
"...very insightful and easily applicable. I hope to glean more insights from you in the future!”
Aya Sanipe, Paychex
Presenter: Alan Tarr
- Author of How To Write Like A MADMAN and Make Money Like Crazy, The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing, Marketing Is... , WIN The Marketing Game and STOP Wasting Money!
- Founder and President - MoneyWords Marketing (2001)
- Master Copywriter and Brand Strategist
- Serial Entrepreneur
- Member, Arizona Business Council
FREE e-GIFTS for all attendees
- 11 Things You Simply Must Know When Writing A Sell Sheet
- 13 Rules When Writing Copy For Print Media
- 29 Proven Formulas For Attention-Grabbing Headlines
"Missing this Workshop will undoubtedly cost you money."
Dave Pennington ABC Channel 15