How To Develop A KILLER Marketing Message
that boosts responses, conversions and sales
Thursday May 17th, 2018, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
at the SCOTTSDALE PUBLIC LIBRARY, 3839 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Presented by S.C.O.R.E.
All Seats $25
Greater Phoenix SCORE: (602) 745-7250
From Start-Up Entrepreneur To Seasoned Pro! Learn It Today - Use It Tomorrow!
- Why 77% of businesses lose sales because of the words and images they use
- Why you absolutely, positively must be DIFFERENT from your competitors...and how to do it!
- Why without a consistent and compelling message your marketing won't work - no matter how much you spend!
- How to structure every single message for maximum IMPACT
- How to use product psychology to your benefit
- The AIDA Code: The Copywriter's Secret
- How you might be ignoring 94% of your prospects!
- Why your #1 Marketing Tool may be chasing your prospects into the arms of your competitors!
"...very insightful and easily applicable. I hope to glean more insights from you in the future!”
Aya Sanipe, Paychex
Presenter: Alan Tarr
- Author of The Seven Deadly Sins of Marketing, Marketing Is... and WIN The Marketing Game and STOP Wasting Money!
- Founder and President - MoneyWords Marketing (2001)
- Master Copywriter and Brand Strategist
- Member, Arizona Business Council
FREE e-GIFTS for all attendees
- Alan's newest e-Book, "Marketing Tips, Insights And Secrets From The MoneyWords Copywriter"
- Audio lesson: 9 Reasons Why Most Marketing Fails
"Missing this Workshop will undoubtedly cost you money."
Dave Pennington ABC Channel 15